Here is the finished video I put together from my flight over Cold Spring Harbor earlier this week. All of the video was taken on my DJI Mavic Pro and edited using Adobe Premiere and After Effects. One thing I learned from this test flight was that I need to upgrade the SD card inside the drone. If you look at the video its not so unapparent that the SD card had an issue with the bitrate the drone was shooting at.
But being this was mostly just a test flight that I used as an excuse to take the drone out for the day and capture some stills, I decided to edit the clips together anyway. One of the fun parts of dealing with drone footage is there isn't any internal audio. All of the audio in the video was added in post.